Saturday 25 January 2014

The Whispering Forest Ritual...in all it's glory!!

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!! Mine has been pretty productive, and I would like to share something pretty awesome with you....

Ok so this all started after I read my EU buddy Vaylens post, which I ended up helping provide the wierd part for (go figure right?). Anyway, there was something in there that really interested me, being a huge fan of woods and lush grasslands and secluded hideaways I was dying to visit The Whispering Forest, the pictures alone looked wonderful and I knew I simply HAD to go there!! After doing some research I found some videos on the ritual that happens on rare occasions. I sat there for about 2 hours this morning....


...And I waited....


...aaand waited some more....


....and a little more....


....then finally.....



.....I couldn't believe my luck to be honest, this is a rare occurence. I did manage to record it, so crank up the sound, enjoy the beautiful music and of course, grab a brew!!


No comments:

Post a Comment