Friday 11 April 2014

The Libester award (and some other..stuff)

Happy Friday guys!!

Well the first thing I saw when I logged on this morning was that I have hit 5000 pageviews, this is a relatively small number in comparison to some other bloggers I am sure but for me that number is pretty huge, considering when I started this blog I actually thought it would only be me reading it! At this point I would like to say thanks to Sunnier for helping me get it off the ground, and for taking the time to advise me on how to blog. 

I FINALLY finished my Ulduar transmog set, so now I look like a rogue that can wield a staff :D However I ditched the helmet because it's not very nice looking, and traded in my Deathblow X goggles, which can also drop from a boss in Ulduar!


The Libester Award. 

A big thank you to Vaylen for nominating me for this award!
Vaylens Blog is here and you can read more about the award here.

Rules to follow!
- Write a blog post about the Liebster Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the Award on your blog.
- Answer the eleven questions that the blogger has given you.
- Nominate up to eleven blogs who you think deserve the award.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Create eleven questions for them to answer.
- List the rules on your post.
- Inform the bloggers that they have been nominated and link them to your post


The questions I had from Vaylen:

 
- What made you start blogging and why?

I really enjoy writing as a hobby, and was inspired by Sunnier's blog originally. I spend so much time playing WoW I wanted to document some of it. I also wanted to be part of the monk community in general and most of us have blogs or columns of some description. It's a nice way to get information on your class and see other peoples ways of doing things.
 
- What class stands out to you the most and why?
My Monk of course!! I have got a 90 of pretty much every class in the game now except a Shammy and Mage and the monk is still the one I enjoy the most. I love the fact that you can fill any role and have an amazing amount of unique utilities. I also like the ability animations and the fighting style.
 
- If you could choose your top three raids what would they be?
Even though I am an MoP baby, i am a mogaholic so I spend a lot of time in old raids, a lot of which I would have loved to experience when they were current. My top 3 are: Firelands, Ulduar and Karazan.

- Your favourite location within WoW?
This spot. Right here.
 


- If you could re roll to any class, what would it be and why?
 For someone that has as many alts as me this is difficult, because I enjoy playing them all for different reasons. If I had to pick one, probably my Druid, as I love the versatility he offers for roles.

- If you had any tips for new bloggers what would they be?
Be yourself.
 
- Any post your most fond of?
 
- Most memorable moment in WoW?
Our raid team downing Garrosh on normal for the first time.
 
- Whats your favorite City in WoW?
Undercity! I am a hallowen nut so yeah, I love the creepy places :D
 
- If you could be any Warcraft Hero, who would it be?
 
- Do you like bacon as much as me?
I'm more of a sausage person myself :)

11 random facts about me:
1. I also play Warhammer.
2. I have a little lore story for each of my toons.
3. I suffered with depression.
4. I am obsessed with pirates.
5. I love Disney films.
6. My geographical knowledge is shockingly bad.
7. I am a Pastafarian.
8. I have OCD.
9. I am terrified of cows.
10. I have a low tolerance for unintelligent and/or ignorant people.
11. I like to study micro expressions and body language.

People I am nominating:

Sunnier - http://sunniersartofwar.com/
Arielle - http://theincbear.com/
Tzufit - http://treehealsgowoosh.wordpress.com/
 
My 11 questions:
 
1. How long have you played WoW?
2. Are there any other games you like to play?
3. What was your first character and why did you pick it?
4. If you could have one spell from any other class on your main, what would it be and why?
5. Where do you like to AFK?
6. What's the worst "oops" moment you have had in a raid?
7. What is your favourite raid boss?
8. Do you have any pets? If so, what do you have?
9. Did you enjoy the legendary cloak questline?
10. Who is your favourite character in WoW and why?
11. Do you like Bacon as much as Vaylen?

I think that's it! Thanks again for all the support on my blog, and here's to another 5k views!!
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment