Thursday 9 April 2015

Bone lord Darklady!! Caution...mog post alert!!

In honor of our Mythic Beastlord kill I have spent the past two weeks umming and ahhing about what transmog to use, recently I have been using my purple ninja outfir but after much deliberation I have now gone full Beastlady mode!!




Using the staff Mog that actually drops from Beast Lord himself of course....

Having a somewhat matching mount is a must, it was close between the Skeletal Raptor from Archeology and the PvP Mount but I love the little skulls on the seat on this one :)






I've used all the gear you can purchase from the War Mill, except the belt which is the Prideful Gladiator belt from the last PvP season, which I love a lot because it looks badass and changes colour every once in a while.

Power Torrent is pretty much an essential illusion Mog for me on all my weapons....it's so pretty...how can I not!?
I did try out the bloody one as well but I didn't want to look too drastic or fearsome, I may be a tanky tank but I'm only a soft cuddly Panda underneath, and I didn't want to take that away from my beloved monk.


Streaming more raids next week, may even venture into streaming some of my Druid PvP,  until then

Be good xx



No comments:

Post a Comment