Friday 14 February 2014

Love is in the air.....

Happy Valentines Day Darlings!!!!!


Straying away from a "normal" blog this week I would just like to send out my valentines instead, and I have a few!! So sit back, sip some pink champagne and hopefully I will have enough valentines for everyone!!



My first Valentines goes to my amazing wonderful Husband, who supports me in everything that I do, puts up with the tears, the tantrums, joins me for the laughs and celebrations, helps me through the frustrations, and congratulates me on my victories. The most perfect partner I could ever wish or hope for, my best friend and the love of my life.

I want to send a valentines to my fellow brewmasters, Sunnier, for being my inspiration and teaching me how to brew. KptnKrunch for being a legend and LeBlue, for letting me troll his stream for many an hour!

My fellow ladies, Zillions, Tigercrane, Kristin and Soezufit, paving the way for lady gamers!!

My EU brother and fellow wanderer Vaylen, I love the little adventures I have been privvy to, and pvp sessions should definitely become a regular thing!!

The Monk meditation crew, Chaithi, Daikatsu, Naoyuki, you guys make my fortnightly monday worth it, I love the show and the help that you have all given me is invaluable.


My twitter buddies who have helped me with my blog and retweeted things for me, Arielle, Laeleiweyn, Brewswillis, you guys are amazing and thank you so much for helping me get my little blog out there!!

TaurenThinkTank, I love your podcast! Nuff said!!

The Azerothian for your wonderful Emag, which is a most pleasurable read!

Angryorc, your tweets are hilarious and make my day, please never stop tweeting.

Jadedot for making the Chiburst forums, you absolute legend and fabulous person, thank you!!

Finally, My guild and my raid team. Thank you for accepting me and letting me do what I love to do. Thank you for becoming my online family and making me laugh so hard I've cried!!

Hopefully I've had enough for everyone!! Sorry if I missed anyone out, but a massive Valentines goes out to the monk community in general for being the best community ever!!


A final Valentines goes to my little cat Panda, for climbing on me and making raiding even more challenging!

Lots of Love and MASSIVE Panda hugs!!  

Dark xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww you're so sweet! Thank you :D It's a pleasure to know you and call you a friend. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete